08 July 2013

On a Mission to Mexico!

One of my dear friends has gone to Mexico the past couple of years and she brings me the sweetest trinkets and jewelry. I treasure them because they  are made in Mexico and most importantly, remind me of her adventure and her passion for the people and for God. She could tell the story much better than me, and possibly tell it for weeks! 

She says, "Its a place near and dear to my heart.... Words really can't express how much that place means to me and how much it has changed my life."

I've never been. I can't tell her story. But, I can share her passion. And her stories. And the stories of others who went with her. 



A couple of blog posts:




Here are her favorite pictures from her time "on the canal"!
Photo: Had a crazy month since I was on the canal... I miss it already... Can't wait till I go again.


Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’


God bless the international missionaries. Remember them in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!