26 January 2014

Bridal Shows - 2

Check out our adventures from the first bridal show I went to here.

The Anniston Bridal Show was a much smaller show than the Southern Bridal Show, but it was certainly okay as these vendors were local and I prefer to stay local. It was nice talking with all of them and I again had my labels in preparation for connecting with them. We didn't have any wedding cake at this show (sad day), but there was lots of catering. Yum, yum, yummmmm.

These are my people! I caught them in the act but they were cool about it. ;) Notice that S was my designated bag lady. 

Mom and me

My girls with the hands on hip pose! 

Front and center, yo.

We stayed for the fashion show. I hoped to win (something, anything) but no luck. It was fun and my girls gave me lots of opinions on my dress and theirs. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!